By bidding on any items in the 2022 Rock and Roll for Children Foundation Auction you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The end time of the auction and for any sales of remaining auction items will be at the sole discretion of The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation. Winners will be notified after this time.
2. The determination of the auction item winners is that of The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation and will be final.
3. By placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the offered price. Upon making payment for an item(s), no stop payment of funds will be honored. Any stop payment order shall be deemed by the parties to be prima facie evidence of fraud existing at the time the transaction was consummated and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud. Any remaining auction items purchased are subject to these same conditions.
4. The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner. All bids are final and cannot be retracted. In the extreme case of where an entry error has occurred, please contact us for the retraction of your bid. If this occurs, we reserve the right to offer the item to the second highest bidder.
5. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. All items are “as is.” The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation has attempted to describe the items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, or condition of the items.
6. All donated items are subject to the donor’s terms and conditions.
7. Items have not been value appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
8. Payment for items purchased must be made in full to The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation at the time of purchase. Winners are responsible for any taxes or other fees associated with the items they won. Purchases become the responsibility of and shall be at the risk of the winner upon acceptance of his or her bid. It shall be the responsibility of winner to insure these purchases immediately. The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation shall not be responsible for loss or damage to any purchase.
9. Following receipt of payments, all items must be picked up or shipping must be arranged by the winners who will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
10. The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
11. The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, sponsors, volunteers and/or beneficiaries connected with the auction do not have any responsibility or liability from any risks or hazards related to the items won at the auction.